Monday, April 7, 2008

The Pittmans!

Before we moved to Auburn we lived in a neighborhood called Jameswood. We will never forget our time there. We made a few friendships with some families that we know will be lifelong friends! During those 2 years I really felt like I was in a dream neighborhood. "The Village" we called ourselves (It takes a village to raise a child...) We had fun and the kids developed strong bonds!
One of those families are the Pittmans. Shortly after we moved in I remember Leigh telling me that you have a different relationship with neighbors than other friends. Boy was she right! 
We were recently blessed with a visit from this sweet family. We had so much fun and the day went by so fast I only took one pic!! 
This is precious Anna with Kade. We miss you guys!! Thanks for the visit!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to live in a neighborhood like that. Sounds like a great kinda place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!! I appreciate your comment! :)