Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kassidy's 7th Birthday Dance Party

Last Friday was Kassidy's 7th birthday! 7...wow! She is not a baby anymore!! I love my big girl so much! She keeps us laughing and busy. Just like her Mommy - her friends are extremely important to her. She loves doing anything that involves a lot of people!! Most importantly, she loves God. She knows that she can go to Him for anything and she is continuing to grow in her understanding of who He really is.... aren't we all!!
Morning birthday kisses..


Her cousin, Anjali, and Kali Rose and Kassidy at her birthday "dance" party.
Kassidy and "DJ Kade Fresh"... 


Friends were beginning to arrive..







I came up with a really cute (and cheap) craft idea... We made the cutest microphones!! The best part was that we put a mini candy bar in the middle, which made it extra special!

Kassidy and DJ Mommy



The microphones were a huge hit!!


The Limbo!!

In this pic you can see Kade in the background with his glow stick and the girls with their glow bracelets. At one point, we played a game, "pass the present" and everyone got a glow bracelet. Then we turned out the lights and they danced to a HSM song. They went CRAZY!! This was probably the highlight of the party!  
DJ Daddy teaching the YMCA...
DJ Mommy teaching the Chicken Dance...


FUN!!
The party table had rings laying all over it that they all got to take with them..







Poppy and cousin Jaiden.



When they first got to the party, we announced their name in the (real) microphone and gave them a necklace..

Mica and her Doodlebug..
This was really the MOST FUN party we have ever done!! I think we will be doing it again when Kali Rose turns 7!! Kassidy has already asked if she could do it again next year ;)

4 comments:

  1. That was such a cute post!! I love the theme. I think I smiled through the whole thing! Was is a drop off party or were parents there too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the party idea. Too bad I don't have girls to borrow the idea, but I will pass it on to my girlfriends with sweet little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun! I am in love with the girls skirts! I need me one of those. Too, too cute!
    Gosh, is she really 7? I remember when you found out you were pregnant with her. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun! I am in love with the girls skirts! I need me one of those. Too, too cute!
    Gosh, is she really 7? I remember when you found out you were pregnant with her. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!! I appreciate your comment! :)