Friday, November 14, 2008

Last minute trip..

Okay, so these are not so great pictures, but I had to document our recent spur-of-the-moment trip to B'ham. We can't really be very spontaneous because Sean is so busy. So, Monday when I picked up Kassidy from school and realized that she didn't have school on Tuesday...I looked at Sean (who happened to be at home because of an appointment) and asked what he thought about us tagging along to B'ham this week. Whew! That was a long sentence, sorry. 

He looked at the kids and said "Hey, who wants to take a road trip?" Kade, always enthusiastic, yelled, "I do! I do!!" with both hands raised. He then dropped his hands and looked at Sean with a confused look and said, "what is a road trip?" ;)

We loaded up the car at 5:00 and went to B'ham. We had so much fun staying at Mica and Poppy's, eating, and visiting friends. It was a needed little getaway for the Clarke family. 

We got to see my sweet friend Stephanie. Between the two of us and our kids we had 9 people!! It was so fun getting to catch up!


On the way home we stopped in Sylacauga to try The Raspberry Bakery. It was sooo yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!! I appreciate your comment! :)