Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jaiden Turns One

Saturday we had another fun family day! My little nephew turned one!! We celebrated his birthday at Elisha's. She made cupcakes and the plan was that we were going to make gingerbread houses and then go to the tree lighting down town Opelika... Only we had too much fun decorating houses and never made it to the tree lighting. (Which was great, although I did burn up all night because I was so layered ;)
Kassidy took this pic of me as I was getting everyone suited up for the evening..
The adorable birthday boy, Jaiden and Kassidy.

cousins.. ready for cake!!


The ever so creative Elisha, made these super cute monkey cupcakes!!
We took shifts making icing for the gingerbread houses.















We decided to make our own after the kids were done.. Wish I would have gotten a pic of Elisha's..hehe! It was sad.. not that I can speak ;)We were in a hurry it was late! 
I had a blast family!!!


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I'll see if I can find a pic of my sad little gingerbread house...that completely fell apart! Atleast it was fun, right?! And we still have Anjali's to display since mine ended up in the trash;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!! I appreciate your comment! :)