Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer 2011...?

.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, let me just say that I am incredibly frustrated with this "cutest blog" logo that is popping up on my every post.. I have tried to remove it, but with no luck so far.. Any advice out there? I am having to space down several lines just so it won't cover my words...Ugh!


I was adjusting some pictures in my "library" (iphoto) just now, when I realized I had titled one of my last albums as "Summer 2011." What?? One minute I am trying not to blink, stretching every second of this summer, and the next minute I am throwing us right into the next year!! Slowwwww down!! :) 

Oh well. The next few posts will be a peek at my "Summer 2011" album ;).

my boy during one of his end of the year programs. His best little buddy is next to him. I can't believe he is through with kindergarten!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

we kicked off the summer going to a great air show here in Auburn 
can you see the planes?


my sister and her cute little family


KR always striking a pose :)
family pic
Poppy and Mica
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kassidy at the awards program at her school. She got 2 awards: a reading award and one for making "all a's." Mommy and Daddy were quite proud :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh, how I love this. Kade's class hosted a baby shower for his teacher as the end of the year party. The class gave her a "book" for the baby. All of the kids gave the baby "advice." Above is a pic of Kade's page. As you can imagine, it brought tears to my eyes!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kali Rose got to enjoy all of the end of the year parties :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
my girlies had a camp-out in the playroom. Kade was uninterested for some reason...maybe the princess tent??



Well, that's all for now. More to come. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!! I appreciate your comment! :)