Saturday, May 19, 2012

happenings


Thank you so much for all of the sweet comments here, and on Facebook, about our kitchen renovation!
We (ok, lets be real. this one is all Seanare moving right along with the focus now being on the yard. Yay for curb appeal!!
soon.
have I mentioned how amazing my husband is?


 daddy has some good helpers ;)
 sod is being laid TODAY!!
they have loved the dirt.
me, not so much.
Kassidy and I are the water/gatorade girls..
I will have the complete before and after yard pics up soon.
trust me. it is a HUGE job.

In other news, the girls completed their year of dance with a beautiful recital.



 my sweet, beautiful girlies. oh, how I love them!


 they LOVE their Mica and Poppy!
 It was so nice of Mica and Poppy to make the drive to watch them dance!
we even had a slumber party. :)

 This ^ is one of those real life shots. I was trying to get them to JUST smile at the camera. They were being silly. I like it.
 Family shot! minus Kade.. hmm. where was he??


Oh, there he is. ;)
this makes me laugh.
i love him.


that's about all for now. 
we are gearing up for the last week of school and a thousand parties. 
let the fun begin!

goodbye, for now, yellow school bus. 
we will catch you again when we are entering 5th, 3rd and 2nd grades.. 
sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!! I appreciate your comment! :)