Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kade's Party!



On Kade's birthday I brought him this balloon home from the store. He LOVED it! This is him taking a nap with it.


My mother bought this awesome cake mold from William Sonoma that makes these adorable little car and truck cakes. So the night of his birthday I made Lasagna and these cakes and Mom and Dad, and Elisha and Daniel, Anjali, and Jaiden came to celebrate. We had so much fun!

Thank you Mica, Poppy, Aunt Elisha and Uncle Daniel and Anjali and Jaiden for celebrating with us! 






























I am not sure how I missed a shot of Daniel, except I think he was on his second round of Lasagna when we were decorating our cakes :):)

I am soooo thankful that we can be together for times like this!! Elisha and Daniel now live minutes from us and Mom and Dad are transitioning to Auburn right now! Thank you Lord!! We wish Israel and Erin and Ava and the Clarkes were closer!! We miss you guys!

Thank you all for blessing Kade for his birthday!



3 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Hey, question for you. Can you give us the history behind 'Mica' and 'Poppy?' I think those are such sweet, unique names for grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cakes are so cute. You can melt your icing and dunk your cakes upside-down in it in order to get them iced and them keep their shade, then decorate them with whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cakes are so cute. You can melt your icing and dunk your cakes upside-down in it in order to get them iced and them keep their shade, then decorate them with whatever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!! I appreciate your comment! :)