Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Friday!!

So this completes my documentation of Kassidy's first week of first grade. 
We had fun this morning taking our pictures. She was the director and I just did what she said.







Jumping picture.. her idea again, and she insisted that she should take one of me.
HA! Thats funny.

Isn't she beautiful! She truly brings me so much joy!

Getting in the van.

Kassidy asked me to walk her in again today. (We also did Monday and yesterday.) I told her that we won't be able to walk her in everyday, but we can today. The truth is, I don't mind walking her in. It is cool for me to watch her walk down the hallways of her school. It is like something happens when we enter through those doors. She all of the sudden transforms into a big girl and her face lights up and she walks with so much confidence. I am so glad that she is confident. I am glad that she knows who she is in Christ. I pray that she will be a leader in her school. A real leader, who leads by serving others. 
"It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone." Eph 1:11  (The Message Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!! I appreciate your comment! :)