Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas Festivities Part 2

Every year we take the kids out and allow them to buy each other presents. We let them open them on Christmas Eve. 


Kassidy got this doll and she had the fun idea to dress like the doll. She and I ran back to her closet (and mine) and about 20 minutes later I "presented" her to the rest of the family. It was fun and I think we did a pretty good job. ;)










All tucked in and excited about Christmas!!
Christmas morning.... SNUGGIES!!




We spent the rest of Christmas day:
painting...
playing basketball..
spending time with Grammie and Paw-Paw who came to see us..
and playing in the SNOW!!
I don't know if it has EVER snowed on Christmas day in Birmingham... So this was a VERY big deal to us!! It wasn't much and it really didn't stick, but we were super excited and it was soooo beautiful!
I think she stripped the whole yard of snow just to make this one snowball ;).  
^I think this picture says it all!! It proves that we can make the most of a very small amount of snow!!



Look closely at this pic and notice what they each chose to wear .. I love Kade's little ensemble! :) Kali Rose has several pants all "bunched" up above her knees :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!! I appreciate your comment! :)