Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

Happy Valentines Day!
Over the weekend we worked on the kid's school Valentines. If you saw this post, then you know I love working with the kids to create their Valentine cards. And.. this year they REALLY helped!! I don't mean I let them "help," but it actually took me longer.. no, they actually helped, did a good job, and we had so much fun!! Wow! I think I have reached a new stage. :):)

By the way, if you attempt this, don't bake them like this ^ I didn't leave room to add the sticks. I got smart and baked them like this v (you will find the link to the complete instructions here)






I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!! My Valentine is picking me up for a lunch date in a minute :):)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!! I appreciate your comment! :)